Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

6110 Navigator and recommended car kit

Contributor

6110 Navigator and recommended car kit

We've got ourselves the Nokia 6110 and we need a car kit that does not have the bluetooth echo problem. We've already got the cr-48 cradle but we don't have a way to charge it as yet. I'd prefer to have a kit that includes the 2mm charging cable so i don't need to use the car ciggarette lighter socket but at the same time it's more important that i don't receive the echo.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
dannyboy

Re: 6110 Navigator and recommended car kit

Parrot ck-3100 works a treat.

Danny B
Nokia Accredited Installer

If my answers help you, give me a Kudos. Its like a pat on the back.
Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
confiture

New CK-7W have the charging cable now, and updating the 6110 software will solve the echo problem - it did on my 6300....
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Parrot 3100 works a treat. Got one into the lancer no problems ... any hints on getting out a getz head unit without the keys?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
dannyboy

Do you mean how do you get the radio out of a Hyundai Getz?. I think these are VDO radio's and you need the prongs that go in the four holes in each corner, otherwise a big screwdriver normally dose the trick.

Danny b
Nokia Accredited Installer

If my answers help you, give me a Kudos. Its like a pat on the back.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi

I got the 6110 Navigator and the CK-7W car kit and they work together.

The person calling you might have an echo but it is 100% fine from your side.

If there is an echo download the upgraded software off this website (it's about 75MB!!!) but it take the echo away copmpletely and all is perfect.

Good luck
Please use plain text.

Hi,

What version of the firmware are you using to get rid of the echo? Appearently V4.22 doesn't remove the echo...

Have you confirmed with someone calling you on your car kit that they don't hear themselves echo?

Cheers
Greg
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi Greg

I replied to you directly but thought I would post it here as well.

I downloaded Version 4.22 and the echo is completely gone, my cousin did the same and his is also gone.
Please use plain text.