Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Advanced car kit CK-7W

avengeer

Advanced car kit CK-7W

Hi,

Our company has Nokia 6233 handsets with car kits CK-7W, as it is a discontinued model we are looking for replacement and found 6300. Can you please let us know if we can use the car kit CK-7W for this or you recommend some thing else.

Thanks in advance,

Avengeer

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Inekar

Hi. The ck7w is compatible with the 6300. However, you will need to purchase a cradle and charger. You could purchase a dc-4 and cr 82 cradle or cr39 cradle. Hope this helps
Nokia Accredited Car Kit Engineer
e:jason@inekar.com
www.inekar.com Please Kudos me if you think I help!
Please use plain text.
avengeer

thank you Jason. But our Account Rep says even 6300 is discontinued by Nokia and the replacement is 2730. Is that right? If it is can we still use the car kit CK-7W and change the cradle to universal?

Thanks for your help,

Avengeer

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
dannyboy

Yes you will still be able to use this new phone via bluetooth and using a universal cradle. 

Dan

Nokia Accredited Installer

If my answers help you, give me a Kudos. Its like a pat on the back.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rocks5342

It is amazing support model for Nokia users. This can help at the time of Car Driving also. Much more effective then normal using.

Please use plain text.