Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

BH 111 not getting installed as bluetooth device i...

Contributor
Karthikeyan_M

BH 111 not getting installed as bluetooth device in windows 7

[ Edited ]

Hi

I own a brand new Nokia BH 111 bluetooth headset.
I tried to connect it to my windows 7 (ultimate) pc.
Its usuall procedure
1) insert my bluetooth dongle,
2) windows 7 finds the drivers and installs them (for blue tooth dongle only)

3) switch my bh 111 device in pairing mode
4) in pc go to control panel--> devices & printers --> add device --> my bh 111 popups up in the list
5) when i select it and proceed, win 7 tries to fetch drivers for the device but i cannot find and therefore its not properly installed and i cant use it.

I only have trobleshoot enabled in the device which is the same, tryig to download drivers which are unavailable.

What is the solution for it .?

Kindly help me , I am disappointed

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: BH 111 not getting installed as bluetooth device in windows 7

Hi Karthikeyan_M,

Thank you for your post.

Firstly please make sure your Bluetooth dongle you are using with your P.C supports the profiles required by the headset. You can check this on the below:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/accessories/headsets/stereo-bluetooth-headsets/nokia-bluetooth...

The reason I say to check this is with Bluetooth there isn't any need for drivers as it should just pair as long as the devices are supported. The fact the Windows 7 is looking for drivers suggests there maybe an incompatability issue here so please check your dongle to make sure it supports the profiles required.

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
karthik4u

BH 111 not getting installed as bluetooth device in windows 7 [

Sir I won nokia 603 and nokia BH111 sir .. I tried to connect BH111 to my laptop as usual my laptop detected the BH111 and it updated with some peripheral device update and all when open my BH111 control to connect with my device its not connecting sir ,... 

Please use plain text.