2012-03-24 19:04 - edited 2012-03-24 19:12
I own a brand new Nokia BH 111 bluetooth headset.
I tried to connect it to my windows 7 (ultimate) pc.
Its usuall procedure
1) insert my bluetooth dongle,
2) windows 7 finds the drivers and installs them (for blue tooth dongle only)
3) switch my bh 111 device in pairing mode
4) in pc go to control panel--> devices & printers --> add device --> my bh 111 popups up in the list
5) when i select it and proceed, win 7 tries to fetch drivers for the device but i cannot find and therefore its not properly installed and i cant use it.
I only have trobleshoot enabled in the device which is the same, tryig to download drivers which are unavailable.
What is the solution for it .?
Kindly help me , I am disappointed
Sir I won nokia 603 and nokia BH111 sir .. I tried to connect BH111 to my laptop as usual my laptop detected the BH111 and it updated with some peripheral device update and all when open my BH111 control to connect with my device its not connecting sir ,...