Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

BH-214 microphone on PC

Registered Member

BH-214 microphone on PC

Hi,

Is is possible to get mic from bh-214 working on PC?

My Vista sees device, but do not hear anything from it.

Audio transfer to bh-214 however is ok.

Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: BH-214 microphone on PC

Hi,

I have a bh-606 that at least works fine on my pc. If your got the bluetooth drivers working ok on the pc then your missing settings might be to set the pc default mic to the headset.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

2dixu,

which drivers stack is used for bluetooth on your PC?

toshiba is on mine.

Message Edited by ant0nk on 25-Nov-2009 01:14 PM
Please use plain text.
Sage

I downloaded a "CSR Bluetooth Driver v1.0.0.376 for Windows Vista" that solved all my problems.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

where do i take this driver from and how do I install it on qindows vista
Please use plain text.
Sage

Go to http://blog.komeil.com/2009/05/installing-bluetooth-headset-in-windows.html , there you have the files you need and instructions on how to use them.
Please use plain text.
shijo

I purchased BH 214 blue tooth set but it is not working with my computer(Acer 4710). Bluetooth peripheral device showing yellow color in the device manager and secondly Bluetooth hands free audeo device also in yellow color. I think driver not installed. Can somebody help me.

Please use plain text.
caloy

i have hp dv5-1060ee pavillion and im pairing my bh214 to my pc but i see yellow indication and it says that its not properly installed. pls need your help. is there any sofware or driver that i can download or buy for my bh-214 to work on my hp dv5 pc. thank you guys.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
alexrn

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gjaindel123

I own this product since last 2 days and love it ...however one small issue ..i bought this product so i can connect this to my altec lansing speaker in my room and stream music wirelessly from my BT enable mobile or laptop .. i can do that fine while device is charged ..however if device weak and is on charging cannot use bluetooth then .. i hope there is a way to use it while charging ?? if not is someone can suggest me a product capable of doing that ..thanks

Please use plain text.