Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: CR-122 not available in India???

Counsellor
DP_Ind

CR-122 not available in India???

I'm looking for CR-122 car holder for my Nokia N8-00 but not able to find at any of the Nokia Priority stores in Hyderabad. It is not available? I've CR-115 but it doesn't work well and phone slips out or the camera/volume key gets depressed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
richierich23

Let me give it to you very straight dude, although Nokia has one of the biggest shares in India, it still does not provide the option of online sales or even getting the accessories in their Nokia Priority centers. I've been having a Nokia E7 and cld not get one in India, had to get it from amazon.uk through a friend. After sales service/support sucks. Really a long time Nokia user, but time to move on..hard decsion

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
claudio_b_p

Here in Paraguay we have the same problem.
You can find phones but you can not find any original Nokia accesory.
I have to get a mailbox in the USA and then bring what I buy there to have the original car holder.
Greetings from Paraguay.
Claudio Bogado Pompa.
Please use plain text.