Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to pair BH-207 with C2-02

Registered Member
IGNITIUS

How to pair BH-207 with C2-02

[ Edited ]

i want to know how do i pair my earpiece bh-207 device with my c2-02?

Moderator's note: We have edited this post. A more suject-related title was provided.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

Re: How to pair BH-207 with C2-02

Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on and that the headset is switched off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction key (for about 8 seconds) until the indicator light is continuously displayed.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.

If the pairing is successful, the indicator light briefly flashes five times, and the headset appears in the phone menu where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices. The headset is now ready for use.

Source: userguide

Please use plain text.