Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N93 on a New Z4

Advisor

N93 on a New Z4

Hello i have this nice problem, since last month i have use via Bluetooth my N80 in my old Z4 without problem now i have a new Z4 ( with Bluetooth ) and a new N93 but it is impossible to connect the 2 device... On the Bmw display just come: ACTIVATE YOUR PHONE... What to hell happend? is it a BMW BLUETOOTH problem or is it a N93 problem?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
dannyboy

Re: N93 on a New Z4

This is definatly a BMW bluetooth problem, you can ask your BMW dealer to put the same software into your car that you had before.

Danny b
Nokia Accredited Installer

If my answers help you, give me a Kudos. Its like a pat on the back.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Well i will try to explain that... But i am not sure they understand what mean... Today i need 10minutes to explain that i have broke the Ice-Link during a false FW upgrade...And the BMW man doesn't understand 1 word....
Please use plain text.
Advisor

As the kit is a BMW item would recommend that you refer to BMW. This is a very common problem with the factory fit kits at the moment - a complete lack of understanding at the dealers is not uncommon.
Please use plain text.