Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: No Battery backup on new BH-109 BLUETOOTH

Registered Member
Sandeepkr_2003

No Battery backup on new BH-109 BLUETOOTH

I got BH-109 BLUETOOTH black colour from SpiceHotSpot, New Delhi. India. I faced a problem of battery backup. I got it replaced from retailer after 10days but I found the same probem in the second piece which belongs to the same lot i.e, April'2011. Kindly help me about the issue. Either the lot is effective or the product is effective??
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AAKASH1992

[ Edited ]

SAME PROBLEM WITH MY BLUETOOTH BH-109 SAME LOT APRIL 2011

PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE AOUT

AAKASH

MODERTOR'S NOTE:

We have edited your post as it contains your contact number. For your security, we do not allow posting personal or contact information in the discussion board. Thank you for understanding.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Makaraaj

I too face the same problem. I too got a replacement, but it is not having battery charge for even 15 minutes. I will be pleased if you give the way in which you have got replacement.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vinodrp123

Me too , got a replacement bh-109, same problem with that also....

My son is playing with it now.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rudram

Hi

I got one BH-109 from PAYBACK. After 1 month I faced the famous battery backup problem with BH-109. I approached to the PAYBACK team they replaced the same with a new headset. But I feel the new one will show the same problem again. What is written in the technical specification like 8 Hrs of talk time and 200 Hrs of battery standby definitly I am not getting that on the initial testing. So I feel if Nokia can call out this product and replace it with some stable and compatible product that will be better.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
subbukris

[ Edited ]

Hi, Have you tried resetting the headset back to factory defaults. You can do that by pressing both the call and the power buttons simultaneously and holding them down for 9 seconds - the LED will alternate between red and green when the reset is successful. I could revive my headset using this.

Please use plain text.
ashwin_iype

I am having a hell of trouble with nokia BH-109.. I bought it in July - replaced it within the first month for battery backup issues (the battery only last for one day without any use) - the replaced piece is even worse (the battery won't even last for a day), I checked the usage time and found it to be around 17 hours on an average (without use). I wen to nokia care and replaced it again - stil having same issues..

This time when I went to nokia care they used the headset and told me that it is fine - bought it home, used it for 4 hrs of call and it lasted for 60 whole hours - thought it worked fine, on the next full charge and thereon it ran only 17 hours with just 1/2 hr of call...

I had events when the battery only lasted 5 hours even without a single call..

This model is a waste of money and time.. It shows irregular battery backup... Nokia claims that it will not work with certain models...  IF IT DOES NOT WHY HAVEN'T THEY MENTIONED IT WHEN WE BUY..... Nokia has wasted a lot of my time and money due to this issue.....  Dont buy this product... 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nkvictim

[ Edited ]

Same problem here with the battery of BH-109. With some persuasion I got a replacement, which turned out be equally bad. I called up customer care, wrote to them and visited the center again, and eventually gave it back to them. Nokia is real smart if you do not resort to your ill fate cast by their bad quality products. This time they have just kept my device for months to make it run out of the entire warranty period so that now I do not stand another chance. Not to mention the harrasement and time and money spent following up, calling them and visiting their help centers. One thing I learnt is that in Nokia lexicon, customer is called a victim.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Srajveers

Hi,

I am very glad to writing you but at the same time expecting right resolution to my Problem too.

I am a proud owner of Lumia 710 and I am very happy with my cell phone.
The Problem comes in the picture when I purchased one Nokia Bluetooth just few days back. Below I am furnishing its details:
Model: BH-109
Made In China
IC:661AB-BH109
FCC ID: QTLBH-109
06949172275N6801129

Its getting discharged even in an hour's time even being completely charged.

I am worried that if the vendor is supplying the device with poor or malfunctioned batteries.
Here the question comes to the quality control Team.

I'll appreciate the efforts made by NOKIA CARE team who have replaced my device with a new one already but still I am facing the same problem.

I'd request to NOKIA to either replace my device with a proper one or refund my Money back (Approx. Rs 1600)

thanking you,

yours sincerely,
Hitesh

Please use plain text.