Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5200 max memory card support?

Accepted Solution

Nokia 5200 max memory card support?

What capacity can nokia 5200 support in memory cards?
there is no information in the specs on Nokia.com. However, GSMArena says 2GB. I want to make sure that if i got a 2gb memory card it will work without problems.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Sage
jonas_smith_uk

Re: Nokia 5200 max memory card support?

Strange as Nokia's websites don't seem to have the specs page for this phone up anymore.. Our Tech database here at Vodafone says;

microSD (TransFlash), up to 2GB, hotswap

Hope this helps

Jonas
Current Device; Nokia E71-1 F/W v200.21.118
Past Devices; Nokia 6220 Classic.. Nokia 6500 Slide.. Nokia 5310 Xpress Music.. Nokia E65.. Nokia 6230i & Many Many More!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Any phone that works with microSD cards will work with a 2GB card.

Only microSD cards greater than 2GB (ie. 4GB and above) are in fact microSDHC cards that are not compatible with all phones.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.

Thank you both.
Please use plain text.