Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 616 + Nokia E51

Contributor

Nokia 616 + Nokia E51

Good day to everyone.

I used 616 Car Kit with my 6300 and it worked fine in Sim access mode.
But recently I purchased a E51 and the Car Kit connects to it only in Handsfree mode.

Could you please advise whether Sim access mode is completely impossible for Car Kit 616 with E51 or I should adjust some settings or maybe non-documented options in order to obtain it.

Thank you very much beforehand.

Best regards,
Alexey Yegorov
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Nokia 616 + Nokia E51

Install to your phone the "Nokia 616 Contact Download Application for Nokia S60 3rd edition devices" that you can find on this link (2nd file down):

http://europe.nokia.com/A4144399

Let us know if it works.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Good day.

Thank you. I installed the application and now the Car Kit is able to download contacts from sim card.
But it still connects to E51 in handsfree mode and no other options are available.
Maybe there is some other solution?

Best regards,
Alexey
Please use plain text.

Hello,

I have a new N96.. and want to install the same program for my Parrot CK3100.
When i try to install it, I get a certificate error.
What could that be?

On my N73 and E65 it works fine!
Please use plain text.