Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 808 PureView Accessories

Counsellor
Skywalker75

Nokia 808 PureView Accessories

Thought I would start a thread regarding this subject as quite a few people including myself would like to find out more information.

Nokia have some very handy accessories available for the Nokia Pureview 808 which many of us are having trouble locating. Where can we purchase these items from, especially the case (cc-3046) and the micro hdmi cable (ca-198)?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi Skywalker75,

Have a look at the available accessoiries for the Nokia 808 PureView here. Accessoiries can be purchased and/or ordered from your local Care centre.

Hope this helps.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Skywalker75

Not sure in which region you are but can source both items from independent retailers in UK. CC-3046 is however of limited use as due to thickness of plastic case it is difficult to have control over how much pressure applied to shutter release through it!

http://www.systo.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Nokia+CC-3046 http://www.systo.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=CA-198

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
levo2012

I have nokia 808 but I couldn't find cc-3046 phone case at all Nokia shops in Istanbul city.

Nokia 808 an Lumia phones cases not find in Turkey. This is very big problem for Nokia marketshare strategy and all nokia 808 and Lumia users. It is meaning that not completely customer care about Nokia pureview 808 an Lumia.

I explain that problem nokia customer care about four week ago. Finally I would like to see car kit and phone case accessories at Nokia shop . I have need CR-123, DC-20 and CC-3046 accessories.

If you will sell to phones you have to sell alittle accessories.  Please help me and all nokia shops and market strategies at Turkey.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi Levo2012,

Please click the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page, they may have some other suggestions if you chat to them online, of where to source a particular Nokia accessory. This is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, so not much can be done unless you speak to a Nokia representative directly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.