Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia BH-504 nonresponsive problem - green led

Registered Member
AndreiSevcenco

Nokia BH-504 nonresponsive problem - green led

Hello.

I just bought a Nokia BH-504 headset to use with my HTC Hero Android phone.

When playing music the headset is just superb.

However, there is a very serious problem linked to using it to make calls. When I make or receive a call, when hanging up (approximately 1 out of 3 times) the BH-504 just become unresponsive. The led on the control side of the headset becomes solid green and I cannot reset them or turn them off. I have to perform a reset with the charger plugged in.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you.

Andrei Sevcenco

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AndreiSevcenco

OK. So I figured out what is happening.

It seems that only with Android, the BH-504 has a problem switching from phone audio to media audio. Whenever I start the headset and do not play music but use it for calls the headset does not get stuck. If I start the headset and play music only, not letting the phone route calls through it, the headset does not get stuck. When I play music and make calls with it, the headset gets stuck when hanging up.

This is a really problematic fault and it should be reported, only I do not know how.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
denisvarga

Completely the same happened, would be nice to hear from support.

Please use plain text.