Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia D211 GPRS-WLAN Combo Card - WiFi Problem

woolfman77

Nokia D211 GPRS-WLAN Combo Card - WiFi Problem

Hello,

I need Firmware Update software packages for this card plus Drivers for WINDOWS CE 2.1 - 3.0. Can you provide me with a downloadlink? There is no support information anymore on your homepage. I am sure you still  have the software in your archives.

I am having troubles connecting on a 54mbp "G" Wifi router (WEP 128bit) and want to try different driver versions, that might solve the problem.

Please contact me via email : der__wolf (AT) web.de
Thank you for any help.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia D211 GPRS-WLAN Combo Card - WiFi Problem

hi mate,

as that is such an old product, you may have better luck contacting Nokia directly via cliicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page. you may or may not receive the support, due to the age of the product, unfortunately :smileysad:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.