Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia purity WH-903

CalBrierly
Accepted Solution

Nokia purity WH-903

I was just wondering if the ear cushions on the Nokia WH-930 headset were leather? Also, do they work with the Nokia N9? Thanks, Callum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Certainly aren't leather although "leatherette' type of plastic. Won't achieve full functionality with N9 in that Media Playback and Volume controls won't work when using enclosed adaptor for Nokia 3.5mm AV.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
CalBrierly

Great, that's what I was hoping for. It's a pity about the media buttons not working, but I can just use the volume keys on my n9 to change song with the app 'MediaKeys'. Now I'll just have to save up the money for the headphones! Thank you!
Please use plain text.