Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Phone disconnects from Bluetooth Handsfree

Phone disconnects from Bluetooth Handsfree

Hello

I changed my handset lately. I now use a Nokia E63. I use a Motorola bluetooth handsfre (H350) which is an authorized paired device for the handset.

1. Once I connect the handsfree to the handset, in less than 5 minutes it disconnects by itself. And then re-connects in about 2-3 minutes. This continues all the while, so while I am driving, I am not sure whether the handsfree is connected or not when I receive a call. 
  2. Even when the handsfree is connected, when I receive a call, the call doesn't automatically connect to my handsfree. I have to push the 'answer' button for the call to connect (similar to using the phone stand-alone, without handsfree.) In my earlier handset (Nokia E65) I didn't have to press any button, while on handsfree; after ringing twice, the device would call would get connected on the handsfree.

Any help appreciate.

Thanks

Regards

Sashi

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Phone disconnects from Bluetooth Handsfree

I have the same exact problem with my platronics BT headset - nokia e63 with symbian is one of the worst OS for mobiles i have ever coem across
this is a basic everyday function of the phone that had to be adressed seriously , more important then all the other expensible features they perfercted on the phone with their resorces ....

I hope some solution comes before i need to replace my phone again

BR

Amit

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kirevse

This is also still a problem for me on E63-2 with firmware 410.21.010. This occurs with both of my Bluetooth headsets: Jabra and Plantronics. It is very annoying and it doesn't happen all the time so it is hard to say how to replicate it. I finally gave up and switch to using wired headset that came with the phone. But that is not a good solution. Anyone has any ideas how to fix this?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
olabest

i can't even connect mine with bluethoot
Please use plain text.