Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Where can buy a new keyboard for my netbook?

gizzmoo

Where can buy a new keyboard for my netbook?

I have Nokia Booklet with water damaged keyboard... where can buy a new keyboard for my netbook?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi gizzmoo,

Welcome to the Nokia discussion boards!

We recommend you to visit your nearest Nokia Care Point as they will know what will be best to do and how to replace the keyboard. 

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
gizzmoo

People in My Nokia Care Point(Russia, Kaliningrad) know nothing about Nokia Booklet 3G. They have no details and did not ever see netbook Nokia.

i repeat....

... where can buy a new keyboard for my netbook?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Sorry to hear your bad experience with Nokia Care Point in your region. Are you able to go to the retailer you purchsed the netbook from and ask if they could provide you with that part?

Also, you may want to try call Nokia Care Line and they may have more recommendation as to where you can get a replacement. For now I would suggest you to plug in a external keyboard until you manage to track down a retailer which will replace your keyboard.

Hope this gets sorted out for you soon.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
gizzmoo

can you tell me contacts of Nokia Care Line in Russia, Italy, US and UK? but please, dont write links))
Please use plain text.