Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: audio skipping

Counsellor

audio skipping

anyone have problems with audio skipping? i have some mp3's i got from amazon and for some reason they skip or make a static sound every so often on the booklet...but not on my other machines. is it the Atom that is skipping? its not very regular at all. very annoying. does it on headphones and on the booklets speakers. 

Please use plain text.
Sage

My audio was terrible on just about everything. the drivers that ship with the booklet 3g for the Realtek soundcard are very old, so I went to the realtek website and downloaded the latest drivers for it, and all my skipping and audio issues went away.

Just do a search for REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER, and you should be able to trakc down the driver in short order

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Mr_ATC

Link (from Realtek web site)

REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Mr_ATC

New version from realtek web site -> 2.45.Not tested yet.Follow the link above

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

hey guys..i keep getting a redirection from that link. am i looking for the drivers or the actual audio manager? thanks for the help...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Mr_ATC

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.