Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c7 car charger

Advisor

nokia c7 car charger

hi. i'm looking for a car charger for my nokia c7, but in compatibility list i can't find one. In nokia official web site i see dc-6 and dc-10 models, with mirco-usb, but i'm not sure they are rights because my c7 model isn't in the list. is possible nokia havent' one for my cell??? with micro-usb standard (i've read it is the future standard for all devices) are there different ampere-voltage or usb is a standard for all phones?

can you help me? thanks in advance! :-)

Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
confiture

Re: nokia c7 car charger

Hi there,

I guess the website has not been updated. Here is the information I have:

DC-10 DC-11 DC-11K DC-14 DC-4 DC-4Z DC-6 DC-8 DC-9
Nokia C7 Yes Yes Yes No Yes - Yes Yes Yes

Hope this helps.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor

[ Edited ]

i have a car charger LCH-12 with CA-44 adapter 3.5mm-->2mm. Is it the same to use a DC-4 charger? if true i can use it without buy a new one. :-)

i have this doubt because my home charger AC-15 i've found with my c7 has this output specifications:  5.0V, 800mA.

LCH-12 (and also DC-4 i've read) has 5.7V 800mA. Is it a problem this voltaqe difference of 0.7V, or is it normal because one is AC and one is a CAR charger? sorry for this stupid question but i know nothing of electronics and i don't want to burn the phone! :smileytongue:

thanks for the help! :-)

Please use plain text.
Ex-employee (retired)
confiture

Hi

I can only say that from personal experience I have used LCH-12 with the adaptor on many, many phones and had no problems.

LCH-12 is such an old product though, so no testing is carried out on newer handsets to the best of my knowledge.

Please use plain text.
micb7

i'm looking for bicykle charger for Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
micb7

dc-14 doesn't work with nokia c7 ?
Please use plain text.