Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: wh 701 headset

Advisor
darlomrh
Accepted Solution

wh 701 headset

Hi,
I have purchased an alleged genuine set of wh701 earphones.
Are these compatible with the lumia 800? These don't work so I'm suspecting not.
Can anyone recommended a decent set or wired remotes with volume next track etc.

Preferably wired so I can use the fm radio

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Advisor
darlomrh

Please use plain text.
LadanyiP

Hi,

I have a Lumia 720 and my question is the same about WH-701 compatibility.

There is nothing information on Nokia's web site and unfortunately, the given link won't work...

Any help or answer would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

Hi LadanyiP,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions!

The WH-701 is designed to work only with Symbian (S60) powered devices therefore it will not work with your Lumia 720.

I advise you to take a look at the Nokia Purity headset - WH-920 which is definitely compatible with your Lumia.

Hope this clears

Thanks for the quick answer.

(although I would have expected a better one... the 10x price is not a positive option...)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

LadanyiP wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer.

(although I would have expected a better one... the 10x price is not a positive option...)

Another option is to look for the Nokia WH-208. It has a decent sound for its price.

Good luck