Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Accessories for Lumia

Counsellor
Amithsiji

Accessories for Lumia

I have been trying to get Nokia CC-1031 - Lumia 800 Soft Case form my phone for some weeks. It is available in Amazon for Europe...But couldn't find it in any where in India.... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Accessories for Lumia

It's available here:
http://www.expansys.in/s.aspx?search=nokia%20cc-1031

You may also want to try contacting Nokia retailers and care centres, they may have it.
Please use plain text.
zenta

I should like to know if there are any of the Lumia models to which one can attach a wrist or neck strap? One my Nokia C7 I have a neck strap connected. Kindly Zenta

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

You can attach a strap to the Lumia 1020, think that's the only current Lumia that has the hole for it but not 100% certain.
Please use plain text.