Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

BH-221 causes problems with Nokia Lumia 920 music ...

Counsellor

BH-221 causes problems with Nokia Lumia 920 music playback

I have had this problem since the start (4 months ago) with Nokia Lumia 920 and BH-221 headset. When I start music on the Nokia Music application, the first track goes normally smoothly, but the player stops to the beginning (0:00) of the second track. The playback button (on phone screen) feezes to "II" i.e. "pause" button, and pressing it on and off again does not start the playback again any more without closing the Music application. This does not occur every time, but about 90% of the times I try to listen to music: both my own and mix radio. Nokia Music version is 3.9.16.771.

This might relate to Bluetooth controls. I listen to music using my Nokia BH-221 headset, as I find cables unconventional (but like to have a FM receiver). If I do not use Bluetooth, or use another sound device (such as PC or BH-907) over Bluetooth, the music playback seems to work fine.

Could the problem be that the play/pause etc. controls available at the headset interfere with Nokia Music on Lumia phones?

Counsellor

Re: BH-221 causes problems with Nokia Lumia 920 music playback

I have tried with another BH-221 device loaned from a friend. The same problems with playback. When will Nokia respond to this issue?

Counsellor

Got the newest Nokia Music update, but still stops after 4 tracks (of my own music) and then not able to start again even if I open up the Music app again. Using BH-221.

Counsellor

The problem still exists with BH-221 and Nokia Lumia 1020. Is Nokia ever going to do something for this?

Counsellor

The problem still exists with Lumia 1020 and the new MixRadio+.

Is this ever going to be fixed?