Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: BH-505

Registered Member
MARTYR_6

Hey there, I've got some similar problems. But, my computer is Inspiron 15 N5030. And I can't find similar download for bluetooth package, suited to my laptop. Plz, help. Cheers.

Please use plain text.
bluestar1123

i am useing a dextope and resetting of the headset is not helping to connect please help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ukdaga

awesome ....

it worked thank u so much 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ukdaga

amazing
Please use plain text.
suVro

this is suvro from kolkata!!!

i am using bluesoleil v 8.0.370.0. and i have successfully connected my bh 505 to my win 7.

hope u guyz have utorrent or bit torrent.

if not plz install it.

now download the torrent file i have attatched below of bluesoleil v8.0.370.0.

after downloading plz install and make sure u r connected to the internet!!!

then open file "serial" and try the serial no.s given and your bluesoleil program will get activated

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
stefanowen

IVT bluesoleil 2.7.0.13 solve the problem!
http://www.avantalk.com/download.php

Please use plain text.
hitesh_vaghela

hi there. I have dell n5050 and It also shows message abt no driver found. I installed Bluesoleil but cannot able to turn on the bluetooth. Please help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
musicloud

Hi Maxim 25,

facing the similar situation here, my latptop is HP Compaq 6510b, kindly help me with the link to download the way Dell users have.

Regards,

Saurabh

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Adi_Bang

Great Man...It Worked.

I switched off my BH-505 and then restarted by pressing and holding of both On/off switch and end call switch. Green light came first in handset and then blue light started blinking. My HP Elite 6930p laptop detected the device and installed the driver and device. I am connected to my laptop and listening to music. Sound quality is superb.

Thanks to all  here.....You guys are gr8.....

jyc13 wrote:

Hi, had the same problem..all you have to do is to reset the handset. Press the on/off switch together with the end call switch for approx 5 sec ..with ur laptop bltooth on .. it will reset the connection and windows would set up the driver automatically

cheers:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
swagat801126

when i connect my nokia bh505 to my sony viao laptop windows 7 home basic 32 bit there it shows a driver problem ............. there it shows

bluetooth peripheral device not found

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
airtet

the torrent file size 67 mb my using lenovo but Bluetooth software unable find Bluetooth mobile devices i tried to update all of all up to date.

http://forum.airtet.in/laptop-reviews-laptop-price-list-accessories-desktops-computer-software/conne...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jeetace

This guy is a genius. It worked for me :smileyhappy:
love you for that mate.. My bluetooth works on my PC now .. awesome

Guys and girls.. just power off the bluetooth headset. let you PC bluetooth be on. And then switch on holding the call answer/disconnect button along with the mnain power button on heqadset and it will recognise the device

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prasaddg

its not working in xp

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tanvi87

thanku,,,

it worked for me....easy way..

Please use plain text.