Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

BH-505

Registered Member
andreasr1987
Accepted Solution

BH-505

How do I get the BH-505 to work with my Win7 PC.

Windows does not find drivers nor I can find drivers at the Nokia website.

Any help?!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Filip999

Re: BH-505

I want to connect my bh-505 with PC too and i've got exactly the same problem.

Can anybody help us?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Puto62

[ Edited ]

When is expected to have a driver updated for Windows 7

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TaekwondoTex

did Nokia ever supply a driver?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TaekwondoTex

Did you ever get a driver?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
imag1983

Install the latest Bluesoleil bluetooth program in your pc and it will works very well ^_^
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gluwwersd

well, no Bluesoile software needed. Woks fine with standard win7 software. The thing is :-) "read the very simple and short manual that comes with the product". U need to reset the headphones when u switch connection device eg. PC or Mp3 player or telephone. it tels u how to do that in the manual . LOve the BH 505 they are super nice PS. just in DK stores last week :-). Bought mine in Telenor shop. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andreasr1987

I tried all suggestions. Bluesoleil worked, but costs extra money (Any similar freeware?). Win 7 standard Software still can't find drivers.

Does anyone know more possible solutions?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andreasr1987

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/A2DP (german), thats why no free option. But I brought Bluesoleil, and it works fine.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jyc13

Hi, had the same problem..all you have to do is to reset the handset. Press the on/off switch together with the end call switch for approx 5 sec ..with ur laptop bltooth on .. it will reset the connection and windows would set up the driver automatically

cheers:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

@jyc13 don't know whether it was resetting the headset or removing and re-installing it on my computer, but now got my headset connecting to windows and working fine, so Kudos to you :smileyhappy:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dsrionline

Hi,
I followed the same that you mentioned. It is connected to my laptop now.
I would highly appreciate you if you can let me know the process to listen to the Music from the Laptop.
Reply awaited.

Regards,

Sri...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ThePcMechanic

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Biz21

Hi jyc13,

i also have the same problem and hence, tried to reset the headset as you have mentioned but got no positive results! As before, it recognises the headset in device window but fails to install the driver, ending with an error - 'Bluetooth peripheral device - No driver found'. This message is repeated 3 times with cross marks besides it!

Just to ensure i'm doing it right way, i switched off the headset and then pressed the on/off button and call recieve/end button simultenously for more than 5 seconds. In fact, i pressed it till the dicovery light in blue starts blinking. Since it did not work this way, i pressed the buttons when the green light was blinking in normal way. In both cases, laptop bluetooth was in discovery mode.

I have a Dell E5410 laptop loaded with Windows 7 64 bit OS. Please suggest if I need to do differently or if there is any other solution (apart from buying additional s/w) to this problem.

many thanks...

PS: have attached the error message window screenshot for your referrence.

Please use plain text.
maxim25

[ Edited ]

if you have broadcom bt module try install
http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php working good

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Biz21

Hi,

i downloaded and installed the Broadcom software as i can see my laptop has a broadcom chipset. However, there is no luck.

The broadcom bluetooth s/w keeps on searching for a my device though it's switched on, in dicovery mode and my laptop can detect it without broadcom software.

Thanks for you suggestion anyway.

Regards..

Please use plain text.
maxim25

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Biz21

Thanks a lot Maxim25! You are simply superb! Your suggestions worked and at this moment I can't stop thanking you while listening to streamed music from my laptop on to my headset. Thanks again.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kiran_tej

Hiee.. i m having same problem like him... bt.. mine is dell inspiron N5010.. i updata package drivers which u gave are not working for my laptop..  Any suggestion please?? 

Thanks in advance...!!

Please use plain text.
maxim25

Please use plain text.