Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Confirmed Blue light slow blinking with no way to ...

Contributor
Zephx

BH-806 "J" Bluetooth Headset ***possible issue***

Hi dearest support

My unit is blinking blue every 7-8 seconds and is not detectable nor anything else. When I press or hold the buttom; nothing happends. Cant get any contact with the headset at all. Tried to detect it with other devices as well, still negative.

Worked yesterday

but today, completely spasticated. 

Best Regards

Seph

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Re: BH-806 "J" Bluetooth Headset ***possible issue***

Which device are you currently using with the BH-806.

This information is required so that we can check it compatibility.

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Zephx

iPhone 4, but I solved the issue. After 2 days it decided to work again. Completely random... But now I have a new issue, bought the Nokia N9 and it wont work with my Handsfree.

the handsfree is "Diddy Beats" Beats By Dre

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

[ Edited ]

You should  look at whether the cable connected to  the headphone is damaged as its a plug and play device  and does not have any special requirements in order to function.

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
ocheretin

I have exacly the same problem.

Blue light blinks every 5 sec, and thats all. I can't pair of, turn it off, nothing.

It won't turn off even if I'll insert it into its charing pod.

So, it happens after I andwer a call on my mobile, but instead of hear from ,y Nokia J bluetoooth its route it self to my phone, and then I can't switch it to my Nokia J.

After it, all I see is BLUE blinking light.

Was paired with the last Motorola Razr. Maybe it is because Motorola has 4.0 version of bluetooth, and software inside Nokia J, became crazy about it, and just don't know what to do, so it is blinking blinking and blinking?

anyway to reboot it?

Thanks!

Motorola Razr & Nokia J (BH-806)
Please use plain text.
Peter7

[ Edited ]

Hello, same blue 5 s flashing issue here.

Today I opened the box, connected the Nokia J to my "Samsung Omnia 7 16 GB running Windows Phone 7.5" and after a few minutes the blue flashing from the status LED. Except from flashing blue it's dead - switching off/on doesn't work nor placing it in the transport clip nor plugging in the charger.

From a german youtube Clip [1] I got the advice to "just" wait (5 hours) until the battery runs out and it's switches off by itself. (This video guy also thinks it's due to interference from WLAN.) It worked, but imho it isn't a handy and long-lasting solution.

Are there any fixes yet or should I return it to amazon?

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9j6fecqX8I

Please use plain text.
Peter7

Problem "solved", I returned it.

P.S.

Is this excellent support usual for Nokia?

If yes, I'm even more doubtful if I should consider a Lumia 800/900 once my Omnia 7 needs to be replaced. Have a nice day.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
oviI4U

Confirmed Blue light slow blinking with no way to recover a normal behavior

Hi, I confirm the bug: randomly, after a call, the BH-806 can't pair any more. The blue light blink slowly (about once each 5 seconds) in all situations. I didn't find a solution to "reset" the device: short press, long press, very long press, multiple press...

As the battery can't be removed, the only way to use it is to wait it dies, and recharge.

I'm using it with a Nokia 808 and a Galaxy Note I.

It seems to be a software issue: does it existe a software update?

Please use plain text.
lakshman007

I have differnt problem with the same head set, the red light keeps blink"while charging"---do i need to consider that the charging is in progress???

else please suggest a fix to the same

Please use plain text.
germanenburi

I would never do! This kind of support is typically for Nokia. After about twenty years of Nokia-problems I'll switch now to Samsung.
Please use plain text.
gootchio

Hi,

Is there a Nokia statement for this issue?

I've just unpacked my "J" headset and it did pair with my HTC One S but after half an hour it stopped responding... Same symptoms: blue blinks slowly, and button doesn't do anything, no appearance on BT list.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
svdubey

hi iam using samsung galaxy grand duos.bh-806 j does not pair/ recognise my phone. Please give me reason why it doesn't search my phone .How can I use my headset with my mobilephone. I likeand love my bluetooth headset nokia bh-806 j very much.

Please use plain text.