Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: BH905i on MacBook Windows 7

cnicol

BH905i on MacBook Windows 7

I'm trying to pair my BH905i headphones with my Windows 7 MacBook.  I can pair the device, however, when it tries to install the drivers it can't find the drivers for "Bluetooth Peripheral Device".

I can't find any drivers for BH905i and my bootcamp drivers are up-to-date.  Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,
Chris 

Please use plain text.
Sage
jerspa

cnicol wrote:

I'm trying to pair my BH905i headphones with my Windows 7 MacBook.  I can pair the device, however, when it tries to install the drivers it can't find the drivers for "Bluetooth Peripheral Device".

I can't find any drivers for BH905i and my bootcamp drivers are up-to-date.  Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,
Chris 

I dont know if this helps but i got mine BT working with my BH-905i by using this update service for bluetooth stack/drivers(i got normal pc with windows 7):

http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

I dont have knowledge about Macbook with Windows 7, so dont expect 100% to this work.

BTW.

turn off sharing from share tab in BlueTooth settings, otherwise someone may get access to your computer or files.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bangophinx

jerspa wrote:

cnicol wrote:

Thanks,
Chris 

I dont know if this helps but i got mine BT working with my BH-905i by using this update service for bluetooth stack/drivers(i got normal pc with windows 7):

I dont have knowledge about Macbook with Windows 7, so dont expect 100% to this work.

BTW.

turn off sharing from share tab in BlueTooth settings, otherwise someone may get access to your computer or files.

Works like a charm on my Macbook Pro Bootcamp partition with windows 7.

Thank you very much Jerspa

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Karifan

bangophinx wrote:

jerspa wrote:

cnicol wrote:

Thanks,
Chris 

BTW.

Works like a charm on my Macbook Pro Bootcamp partition with windows 7.

Thank you very much Jerspa

I have similar issue, not with Mac Book Pro, but MacBook Air, also running Windows 7, though I suspect it should be same. When I try to install updated drivers from broadcom, it starts and hangs on 'detecting bluetooth device' and asks me to 'Plug in or turn on your bluetooth device'. How can I plug in ? And my headphone is surely on and visible by MacBook, so how can i make this installer feel that it's on. What did you do, please?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.