Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: DC-11 Nokia Extra Power doesn't work with my N...

Nimwit

DC-11 Nokia Extra Power doesn't work with my Nokia C7

I have a Nokia C7 mobile phone and last week i bought a DC-11 Nokia Extra Power Source, so hoped i can charge my cell phone with that when i can't access to electricity.

When i use this accessory for my mobile phone, first it says charging, but after about 1 second it says unplug charger from power supply to save energy and it doesn't charge my cell phone.

I tested this accessory on anything else and it properly works. On mobile phones, my Bluetooth headset, but it doesn't work with my C7 mobile phone. really annoying. 

voicemaster

Re: DC-11 Nokia Extra Power doesn't work with my Nokia C7

[ Edited ]

I'm user of Nokia C7-00 and I've been this same problem as Nimwit user. When plug the cable 2mm to phone on screen show charging and after second phone is not charging (this same situation with micro USB port). On nokia accessory site we can see that DC-11 support Nokia C7-00 but it isn't true because not charge phone. I try to charge other phones of nokia (E51 and N95 8GB) and have correct connection and phones was charged but my C7 still not working.

Soo, I'm the second user who bought DC-11 and I'm very disappointed of this situation because I spend 30€ for accessory which hasn't support with my nokia.

When I back from holiday put on YouTube move as proof of this post (will be below).

Sorry for my poor english:smileyhappy:

Registered Member

We are sorry if your DC-11 is not fully compatible with your wonderfull Nokia C7.

DC-11 has several HW versions and the latest ones are always compatible with all the old and near future phone models.

Said that, you will find on the market some of the early HW versions which are in some case incompatible with your latest device (e.g N8 and C7).

I would propose to go to your closed Nokia Care center (see on Nokia.com) and explain the situation. I assume they will find a solution to your problem.

Again, we are sorry about the problem.

Registered Member
supafixa

I have e7 and the "white" charger dc-11 doesn work with my device burt "black" charge dc-11k its working fine.

so pls inform us how to find compatible model with e7 and with another devices pls.

i simply think "dc-11k" its compatible but "dc-11" its not.

let Us know what U recomend when we will be buy new item for charging phones?