Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

DC 11K power pack query

Mobile Guru
ng85
Accepted Solution

DC 11K power pack query

What's the cost of the power pack Nokia DC-11k in India? And what's the warranty coverage for it? Pls also tell whether i'll b able to charge my phone while using it or i'll have to switch it off first?
A request to the Nokia India site managing officials- pls do mention the price of accessories too on the site. Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: DC 11K power pack query

Also is the battery that i suppose is present in it replacable not after it has lived its useful life?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Pls somebody reply.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
myn1126

Hi ng85,

We recommend that you contact your local Nokia Careline via email or phone by clicking on the "Contact us" link at your local Nokia website.

Kind Regards

Please use plain text.
kolhevinaykumar

Nokia DC_11K problem with charging to my Nokia 500. Even when the external Battery is fully charged, it is unable to charge my Nokia even 50% and gets itself fully discharged. What is the remedy? Can I get the replacement from Nearest Nokia Priority Partner?
The SN No. of Nokia DC-11K is 109316801159 (500mA). I had purchased it from Skylink Nokia Priority Partner, Chinchwad, Pune - 411033 one year back. I am waiting for your reply.
Please use plain text.