Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: DT-910 Replacement Cable

lorenaruiz
Accepted Solution

DT-910 Replacement Cable

I purchased a black DT-910 wireless charger from the Microsoft store in Toronto, Canada. It works great but my cable got damaged and cut in half. I went back to the Microsoft store to inquire about a replacement cable but they informed me that they do not have this available and requested I contact Nokia for a replacement cable. All Microsoft can do is sell me an entirely new unit.

I don't want to have to speng another $70 when all I need is the cable replaced. Where can I acquire a replacement cable? My unit is only 2 months old.

Cheers,

Lorena

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

not sure, i suppose you can try your luck with eBay but as it doesnt'
have a separate part number, the actual cable as you said cannot be replaced with ease. sorry to tell you this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

The part No. seems to be Nokia CA-211

Check THIS or search more for other colors ...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

[ Edited ]

This supplier whom is UK based also stocks RED, but sold last of current stock of black ones on 8th April!

Where a chain of Nokia Care facilities exist, this should be first port of call as most items can be sourced upon 2 - 3 weeks wait.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
lorenaruiz

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm aware of the availability on eBay, however, considering the exchange rate, duties, shipping... Its nit a cost effective solution for me to purchase from a UK supplier. Was hoping for a solution in North America or at least one more reasonably priced.

As it stands the cost if ordering through the UK supplier would total just shy of half the cost of a new unit.

:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You may contact Nokia in your region thru' THIS link for furthe assistance. This being a user-to-user forum, doubt if more help would be available ...

Please use plain text.