Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: GARMIN GPS

Huku

GARMIN GPS

Finally I run Garmin Mobile PC GPS software on my Booklet successfully. Now I can navigate to anywhere.POI`s, speedcams,native language,maps, etc...I'm happy now!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nazalur

...my congrats :smileyhappy: I'm navigating Garmin for quite long already :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nazalur

...thanks to Twain for his GPS app! :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

i have intsalled garmin mobile pc, but it is not finding my gps.

anyone have an idea on how to get that working?

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nazalur

ceroberts75, navigate here, Twain has made a GPS app to enable/disable the chip. You may also need to turn off Nokia GPS app.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

[ Edited ]

ice!   ty for the link.   i remember now ereading this but dont use my booklet mjch anymore as per my n900.

+1!

i have instllled the latest version and followed the directions for getting it to turn on the gps.

after i start the garmin gps mobile pc, it is asking if it came with a gps...i click yes, but it never finds my gps.

any ideas?

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nazalur

If you have a licensed Garmin software, than you should have paired Booklets IMEI with a license code... I dunno how it went to you, but it should work.
Only this way Garmin will find its internal GPS chip over the port you have specified.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
valentin22

How did you do to find the internal GPS?, because I can´t

thanks

Please use plain text.