Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Headphones nokia 311

Sage
JonathanMR

Headphones nokia 311

is normal for my nokia 311 headphones sounds the right headphone more lower than the left ...
THX

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

on some songs, yes, the separation between audio channels is discernable. But if you are referring to the general loudness of sound then they should be fairly equal. have you checked that you have plugged in your headphones all the way?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Sage
JonathanMR

i try with my old nokia headphones of my nokia c6-01 and sound good, same on each side but with the new the right sound less :/ i need to change my phone i guess... :s

thx

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

not so quick my friend. have you checked via Nokia suite that you have the latest firmware installed on your device? if there are any updates, please update to the latest version offered. failing that, you can Restore your phone to factory settings, and if that still isn't working, then re-install your current firmware thru Nokia Suite.

failing all of that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Sage
JonathanMR

i try all! the problem is in the headphones, same problem conecting headphones in the pc, Right sound less
thx for all men (Y)

Please use plain text.