Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 1520 Wireless charger

Contributor
Chipstr
Accepted Solution

Lumia 1520 Wireless charger

I just purchased the Lumia 1520 from AT&T.  I also bought the Incipio wireless charge cover.  for some reason, when I pair this up with my Nokia DT 910 wireless charger, the charger does not recognize my device 9and thus won't charge).  It does charge my Lumia 925 without any issue.  Does anyone have any insight as to why my 1520 isn't charging on the charger stand?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Lumia 1520 Wireless charger

Does the AT&T version not have Qi-wireless charging ?

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

Hi,

The specifications of the AT&T-variant Lumia 1520 are different from standard, it requires a PMA-compatibile wireless charger, not Qi.

Customers with the AT&T-variant model require the PMA charging cover which is provided by AT&T, not by Nokia. Lumia 1520s offered elsewhere in the world have Qi wireless charging built in.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chipstr

thanks...that makes sense.  AT&T did give me charging cover.  I'll get the correct charging pad.

Please use plain text.