Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Micro SD Password Recovery

Mobile Overlord
farby

Have a look at this ...or this ..

Also see the post by KevinY2011Employee here ....

Please use plain text.
deepika1027

plsssssss send me that soft ware.. i have nokia x3 02.. my id is deepika.s1027@gmail.com...
Please use plain text.
praveenchopra

I am using nokia 5230 from last 1.5yrs. I was very happy with it but slowly its C: drive memory come down to 644KB as I had installed many software’s. But all the software’s I had installed in E: drive. So I had done hard reset, after it started asking me password of my memory card, which I had never set. I am having so many important file and pics (of my 6 month daughter) and other things in my memory card, so I can’t format it. Please provide me solution to get the memory card’s password.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pottan

[ Edited ]

My Nokia X2 has got both phone and memory card password forgotten Locked!

Moderator's note: personal e-mail address removed. Please avoid to put personal data on the Discussion Boards.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

The Phone lock code can be reset to the Default 12345 ONLY by Nokia care.. A proof of ownership (Bill / Invoice) may be asked.. As for the MC Password you may need to format the card.. but you may need a Smartphone (as mentioned in many threads on this forum) to do that.. You may try formatting thru' a Card Reader, if you have an access to it..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Preet1495

[ Edited ]

Hey i have also same problem do you have any sowtware pls send me on my email pls

MODERATOR'S NOTE: We would like to inform you that we have removed your email address as it is unwise to publish personal details on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
niteshkumar482

plz give me the software
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Hitesuman

[ Edited ]

I have this prob pls send me this soft for nokia x2 o1 

Moderator's Note: E-mail was removed as it is unwise to publish unique serial numbers on a public web forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Hitesuman

Perhaps find a mobile phone repairer with ATF Nitro box microSD reader to brute force password if data that valuable to you: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Forgot-your-memory-card-password-Here-is-what-you-...

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PROOBIR

how to recover my nokia 7230 micro sd card passwodr?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

PROOBIR wrote:

how to recover my nokia 7230 micro sd card passwood?

What part of my post previous to yours is not clear, if you wish to conserve dataupon memory card?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vino82

Hi sir i am using Nokia c3 and i recently reset my phone setting after tat my micro sd card asking for password, i don't know tat, and i tried with 00000 and 12345 also plz help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
raviranjan848

hi

I have lost my nokia n73 memory card password. i tried hard to remember it bt i cant.

Please help me...help me please plz plz plz.:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi raviranjan848,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

You can try to access the memory through a PC and see if it'll ask you for a password. If it does, you'll need to reformat it to be able to use it again. By reformatting the memory card, you'll lose all the data stored in it.

Hope this helps.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

raviranjan848 wrote:

I have lost my nokia n73 memory card password. i tried hard to remember it bt i cant.

Unfortunately as your N73 uses a miniSD rather than microSD you can't use ATF Nitro box to "brute force'" password as mentioned in this resource: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Forgot-your-memory-card-password-Here-is-what-you-...

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Numan0

hello I have read yor post about password recovery of micro sd memory card I have forgot my mmc password can you send me sofware? I'll thank full to you.
Please use plain text.