Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Micro SD Password Recovery

Registered Member

Micro SD Password Recovery

[ Edited ]

Hello,

my memory card asking for password. i dont know whats the password. may be i forget or may be i did't put. but now it is asking a password.

some one can recover it. i already try 12345 or 00000 or typical passwords of nokia

my mobile is Nokia 6500 slide.

Thanks

Rashid Ali

Moderator note: Personal Contact details removed

Message Edited by dazz19 on 19-May-2009 03:44 PM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

hello

i have the same problem with the same phone and memory card i was wondering if you managed to sort your's out as i cant find nothing to help me fix it apart from reformatting but then i will lose all my stuff on it and i dont really want to do that

many thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

Thanks for asking the question.

i have a software. but i didnt try with my memory card and i formated. but i got this after formating. u just send me email so i will send you that software and procedure how to remove it.

Thanks & Regards

Moderator note: E-mail address removed.

Message Edited by wildreamer on 14-Sep-2009 03:38 PM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hello. I also have the same problem. I was listening to mp3 player on 5200 nokia phone..and i fell asleep.next thing i woke up..everything blank..

except it is asking me for password!

Please help any help please

Please use plain text.
Sage
sujaythelibran

Hi,

There is an application available to reset the MMC Password. Try searching in Google for the application, I guess the name of the application itself is MMC Password Reset.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

can u send me that software and procedure.am facing the same problem......

Message Edited by menard1114 on 25-Jan-2010 04:31 PM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i'm having 512mb micro sd memory card for my mobile nokia 6300..... and it is password protected ... bit actually i have forgotton the password and now i'm using another phone ... in other phone the memory card is not openinng its asking for password .... is there any solution to unlock this card without losing the data in memory card ... plz help me out ........

Please use plain text.
Professor
XploitMachine

1. If your phone is hacked, then follow my video guide:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK3lSWZQeiw

2. If your phone non-hacked, use this tool ..http://www.1filesharing.com/download/1YEUQUNR/MMC Password.sis

The tool is free and its not illegal, therefore if u in here how to break the security codes, then its considered ILLEGAL !, o one will help u on the security code issue.

TQ

I'm an Xploit - Please feel free to post your issues, feedbacks in this discussion forum and I'll do my level best to help, otherwise my knowledged friends whom are around willing to help you. Thank you !
Please use plain text.
naveed8410

hello I have read yor post about password recovery of micro sd memory card I have forgot my mmc password can you send me sofware? I'll thank full to you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sima1

[ Edited ]

could you please send me the program because i have lost my password too.

Please use plain text.
ramch17463

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir,

my memory card asking for password. i dont know whats the password. may be i forget or may be i did't put. but now it is asking a password.

some one can recover it. i already try 12345 or 00000 or typical passwords of nokia

my mobile is Nokia 6300 black

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Ghost618

Hi ramch17463,

We have edited your post. It is not wise to post personal information such as full name, e-mail address, phone and mobile number, IMEI, etc. here in the discussion board. Please be advise and have a nice day.

Please use plain text.
h_manback

Hi and sorry to reopen this once again.

Since I connected my Nokia 2710 to my PC it refuses the access to the SD-card.

I didn't gave a password by myself, but was just locked out.

Now I need instructions since most of the tips in the net are based on S60 phones...

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
h_manback

It seems the SD-card is damaged, so it's not connected to the phone.

Never mind :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Friis

[ Edited ]

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
varmauday

hiii I m using micro sd 2gb memory card in nokia 5130 nd now i inserted that memory card into nokia X3 nd it is asking a paasword i have tried all pasword's bt itz nt wrking....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
varmauday

[ Edited ]

my email id is

Moderators note:

"We would like to inform you that we removed your e-mail address as it is inappropriate to publish personal contact information on a public web forum."

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

What happens when you put it back in your Nokia 5130?..If you can access without the Password.. then take back-up of the Memory Card on PC.. then Format it and put it in Nokia X3 and copy the files back from PC..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Naveenkaushik

[ Edited ]

I have this prob. Ples send me tis software

thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
coffee_jellly23

MODERATOR NOTE:

Please be informed that personal and contact information are not allowed to be posted in this forum due to privacy and security reasons.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.