Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

N8 and CA-75U A/V cable - 'Phone calls' do not wor...

Counsellor

N8 and CA-75U A/V cable - 'Phone calls' do not work - no audio. H/W or S/W fault?

[ Edited ]

Hi all. There are 2 problems with the Nokia CA-75U cable and the N8. 1. Volume control does not work for music or video [ditto HDMI cable / connection]. 2. Phone call audio is not passed [ditto HDMI cable / connection]. [audio does not pass to / through the CA-75U for phone calls / phone use] To explain / example: I've been using CA-75U in car ever since purchasing N95 8GB EVERYTHING I did on phone passed successfully through CA-75U cable to car audio system and 7" in-dash screen [for larger viewing pleasure - Navigation, music, phone calls, other things we don't do in cars] I've had a FANTASTIC experience for a number of years. Just got an N8 last week. I really would like to keep it but..... it doesn't work with the Nokia CA-75U cable for phone call use. Is this a hardware problem? Is this a software problem? Is it intentional? Is it going to be addressed? Many, many thanks for anyone with suggestions or that can open doors for fixes or find solutions.. ...maybe I should give up and wait for a manufacturer to release one of these: ____________

Moderator's Note:

Removed link. PM sent to User.

Cheers!

EnioReh01