Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Adapter Cable for USB OTG CA-157

Contributor
GoldiNerkar

Nokia Adapter Cable for USB OTG CA-157

I want to purchase a genuine Nokia Adapter Cable for USB OTG CA-157 . But how ? Nokia store saying they won't sell it  . No option to buy it on nokia web site . Online shopping websites having it but is they are really genuine ? 

Please give some info or link & cost hint to buy it .

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@GoldiNerkar

No clues as to where you are in the World but in UK genuine CA-157 sell for about 2 - 4 GBP.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GoldiNerkar

@ aspergerguy , i am from India . I found some stores selling it for around 200 rupees = 4$ but it looks like duplicate . Do you have any idea where should i look for the genuine cable in india .

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@GoldiNerkar

I don't know whether asking exorbitant price for genuine item here:http://shopping.rediff.com/product/nokia-ca-157-cable--pen-drive-to-nokia-n8-mobile/10754911

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Sage
RiderX

Got mine from an ebay seller in China. Works well and was cheap, including shipping.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GoldiNerkar

[ Edited ]

@ aspergerguy

Is that genuine ? how to check ?

@ RiderX

On ebay there are several cables from different sellers but which one would be genuine ?

Please use plain text.
ddm69

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I searched to find some info about USB OTG cable related to nokia 701 and did not find any. I have a question/problem. I bought a USB OTG cable and it worked with my 701. But It was telling me it is using a lot of power and after a few minutes(1-2) it tells me device is not supported and to disconnect device. After that I tried 3 different usb sticks and all are not supported. I let it go for 2 weeks and tried again and the same story: first is seeing the usb sticks, then not supported. What is the problem? I do not understand. Any ideea?:confused: Thanks

Please use plain text.
mridulmudai1991

same problem with me bro

Please use plain text.
Advisor
neyol

Same problem with nokia311
Please use plain text.
Advisor
neyol

I tried many card readers & 2gb pendrive
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Works here with my Nokia 311 and the original Nokia CA-157 taken from my Nokia N8 package.

Please use plain text.