Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia BH-111 indicator light

Contributor

Nokia BH-111 indicator light

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I got Nokia BH-111 as a gift from my friend. I spent some time to look at its design and read the manual, then I noticed something odd. The LED indicator isn't on the volume **bleep** but it is at the left side of microphone hole if I clipped it with my shirt (just like my previous BH-214). Is it Nokia genuine accessory or fake accessory?

Edit 1 : I checked all functionalities, I found that I can't turn indicator light off and on and I can't reset its settings too if I do as the manual told me.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Hi Timberwo1f,

The LED light should be on the volume switch and the microphone should be where the LED light is on your BH-111. Have you checked with your friend if this was purchased at a trusted retailer?

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Lovefist4118

Hey bro it is a fake one the original nokia bh111 has just one hole for mic

I hope you can replace it

Have a look at this

http://www.mobile-review.com/accessories/review/image/nokia/bh111/pic/07.jpg

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bilalalam

I have also received a fake bluetooth headset from snapdragon.it is the same as timberwolf.what should I do
Please use plain text.