Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia BH-503 - Windows 7 - Windows Bluetooth Stack...

Nokia BH-503 - Windows 7 - Windows Bluetooth Stack - Reconnect PROBLEM

I have recently purchased the Nokia BH-503 stereo headphones, i can pair it with my Toshiba U400-15E laptop running Windows 7 perfectly using the windows bluetooth stack but when i switch off the Nokia BH-503 headphones off and back on and try to reconnect to my laptop, it shows as connected and the blue light flashes slowly, but only as mono not stereo.  I have done a sound test for both stereo and mono on playback devices but only mono seems to work.  Can anyone help? Is there a solution to this problem?
Registered Member

Re: Nokia BH-503 - Windows 7 - Windows Bluetooth Stack - Reconnect PROBLEM

Hi! how did u manage to install the BH 503 device on w7? I'm trying to do that but it says that no drivers were found :smileysad:

do you have th drivers?

thanks!

Registered Member
kittogi

Mine works properly. I can use it for A2DP on my Windows 7 Ultimate, and I can use at for Skype calling. Just make sure that the drivers of your computer's Bluetooth adapter is updated. Also, it should support profile 2.0 or later for it work properly.

Registered Member
kittogi

you should be online when you install the or pair the BH-503, so when it's been paired Windwos 7 will automatically locate the drivers online.

Registered Member
kvmag

down this BT connection manager and install it, it does all the job..

http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

got my bh-503 working on stereo mode on win7

Registered Member
Tuxbot

Just went through a bit of fuffing around getting my BH-503 headset connected to windows 7 in this case using a Broadcom BT-270 chipset. A few things to remember, windows doesn't install the latest drivers so go to the PC manufacturers site or in my case google for the latest drivers (first 3 pages of results are usually mallware so ignore them). Now after installing the driver and rebooting, pair the headset per normal. Now in my case when I played video I still got no sound (in vista and Linux it just worked as soon as the device was found). so you have to left click on the speaker icon bottom right on your taskbar. Then click on "mixer" now you should see "System Sounds", left click on the icon above the text "System Sounds". A new windows ill open, left click on the playback tab, you should see "speakers bluetooth", left click on that then below click on "set default". Now your system will send all audio to the Nokia headset.

Registered Member
srk93

For everyone having trouble with bh-503 connecting and playing back .. on windows 7

Guys! 

this is Shahrukh from Pakistan , karachi city . I was having same problems as u all had , i am running windows 7 64-bit ultimate on my hp-dv6 4011tx , i solved the problem buy the help of Almighty Allah through following steps :

1) Download this driver ,install it and restart your laptop :  http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS003619

2)then connect your bh-503 , hold your bh-503 on button for 10 secs and when your windows finds the device , add it , it will install pherpial device driver itself , it would take 5 min installing , dont mind that coz i have core i7 even though.

3)after than go to devices and printer , double click your bluetooth device image , it will open a window and provide you with a option to connect .. click it .

4)open skype and now you will be able to make calls.

5)then close it , and go to volume icon on the task bar from where you control volume and open it , on top of it you will see similar speaker icon and click it , window will open , there you will see that your speakers are  enable by default offcourse, select disable it ,and now your bh-503 is configured .