Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia BH-505 can't connect to window 7?

Kobeczc

Nokia BH-505 can't connect to window 7?

[ Edited ]

I have problm connecting my BH505 headset to my laptop. Who solved the prob? Please let me know! thanks!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ThePcMechanic

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
jerspa

This might help and its free, i got my BH-905i working with this:

http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vasqi

I right clicked the speaker icon ( lenovo windows 7 64-bit), then i went to playback and set headset as default, and i did the same for recording.  Problem resolved.

Specifically, the problem i was having went like this:

I struggled initialy to install bluetooth drivers ( woulden't install because it said no bluetooth device).

Then i went into bios and enabled the bluetooth... Duh.  (took 2 weeks to discover that).

After bluetooth successfuly installed, i successfully paired my device.

I opened skype and made voice call... It worked perfectly.

However, when i attenpted to listen to music, it didn't quite work.

The headset controls could remote control the itunes app, but audio did not transfer to headset.

Then i made the above mentioned adjustments and now everything works perfect.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ozgurkinaci

I bought BH-505 today and this is how I made it work.

Problem:

I paired it, but windows did not recognize it as a sound device. No sound via headphone.

Solution:

I updated my bluetooth software via my notebook manufacturer's page. Then I could "show bluetooth devices" via right clicking bluetooth icon in the taskbar notification area. When I left clicked on the BH-505 icon for the first time, Windows could control it, and install it as a sound device.

Now it works for me.

I hope this helps.

Özgür

Please use plain text.