Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia BH 905 Problem

Nokia BH 905 Problem

Hi All,

Yesterday i bought a Nokia BH 905 with lots of hopes. 

Initially i tried pairing with my laptop that runs Windows VISTA and has AD2P profile. I was able to hear the music i played in the windows media player. It sounded great. Now i tried testing if i am able to do voice chat with Skype. But unfortunately it didn't work. Now i tried connecting the Headset through wires with my laptop. Then i was able to hear better sound.

Now i tried pairing with my Smasung i8910 mobile. Though it paried quite easily i was not able to hear any music. I am able to shuffle songs by pressing forward and rewind buttons, pause and play the songs, but i dont hear the sound. Can some one say how do i fix this issue.

Cheers

Ayyanar.M

Please use plain text.
Employee

Re: Nokia BH 905 Problem

Hi,

when you want to use the BH905 with Skype, make sure you are using  handsfree profile, the a2dp only supports the direction from pc to headset, not the other way round.

Concerning Samsung, i cannot say. do they support a2dp profile properly ?

Br, Oliver

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ksrok

Hey guys i got rly a big problem i rly hope somone here can help me cuz i think this is rly bad =/

Anyways i did get my  Nokia BH 905 for some days ago and i tryed to connect with bluetooth and it did work but not for skype, and then i tryed to reconnect it but it said i have to write down Password but, but i didn't use any password on it, anyways now i can connect it but cant hear anything and whne i connect it it says "You are now connected with Nokia 5000d-2"

Please use plain text.
ealing

I have had nothing but problems with the over-priced BH-905 Bluetooth headphones. It freezes up all the time and will not work reliably with the iPhone 4 even after re-setting. I got it to work once with iPhone 4 about a week ago but now it just fails all the time even though the iPhone says there is a connection.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dxecuter

How do we configure it to use only the handsfree profile? It's strange that I can control with forward and backward buttons, which is out from the headset to the pc , and not able to send voice from the mic. 

Please use plain text.