Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Booklet 36 Wireless adapter missing or broke...

Registered Member
ezpinete75

Nokia Booklet 36 Wireless adapter missing or broken

Hello

i have a problem with my nokia laptop, From this august the wireless adapter is missing and the only way to conect to internet is with the sim card (and i dont have one).I send the laptop to nokia with that problem and with other problem that arise later (the laptop dont power up)..When finaly the laptop come back i discover that only the power up problem has been fixed.

I restart the pc from factory but i cant conect to internet and i wonder if i miss some step in the config or if my laptop is broken.

I have the drivers ok.

Thank for your time and your help

Alfonso

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Re: Nokia Booklet 36 Wireless adapter missing or broken

[ Edited ]

Hey ezpinete75

Welcome to the community and thanks for your recent  post. Our apologies for the late reply. 

Unfiortunately, if the issue still exist, it would be advisable to contact your local repair center for further assistance.

I hope this answers to your question and we look forward you joining on other parts of the forum.

Sincerely 

Carl

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.