Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia CK-200

Registered Member
emily_0707
Accepted Solution

Nokia CK-200

Not sure if anyone can help, I've had my Nokia Ck-200 handsfree kit for a few months now, and over the past month or so it's been playing up. When i recieve calls through the kit i answer them and then it crashes. However if i make calls, thats fine, and if i answer a call, and then connect it to the handsfree thats fine too. It only seems to be a problem when answering calls through the kit. It worked fine for the first few months and I've also updated the software but thats not made any difference. My phone is an iphone 5.

Any ideas???

Please use plain text.
dragonbear

I have exactly the same problem. My car kit is alo CK-200 ja my phone is iPhone 5. Is there any updates coming for CK-200 or should I buy another car kit?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iphon5

I have exactly the same problem iPhone5 CK-200 car kit, phone and car kit updated to the latest s/w at the weekend  no improvement. When is an update due?

Please use plain text.
dragonbear

If Nokia employees read these topics, why can't we get any replyes? I'm sure there are many CK-200/iPhone 5 owners waiting for the update.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@dragonbear

The two forum members with carkit expertise whom could of helped confiture has left Nokia employment and dannyboy posts very infrequently now, which must tell you something.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jstoki

I have te same problem.

i have iphone 5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Jstoki

I would be very surprised if any of the team whom worked upon carkit software remain in situ and after this length of time any further updates must be increasingly unlikely now.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mdmajkel

same problem with iphone 5, my ck-200 works with iphone 4 & 4S. with iphone 5 all functions works but answering calls hangs my ck-200 :smileysad:

please noka, update the software (my is 4.0)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@mdmajkel

Also seems that iOS6 causing issues upon CK-100 as well:https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4437084?start=0&tstart=0

Please use plain text.
dragonbear

I updated my iPhone to version iOS 6.1 and my Nokia Car Kit is working OK.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
emily_0707

I have also updated my iPhone to iOS 6.1 and the problem appears to be fixed.
Please use plain text.