Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Digital Pen SU-1B and SU-27W

Femtiolapp

Re: Nokia Digital Pen SU-1B and SU-27W

Hi,

I recently purchased a SU-27W pen. It is the package withoaut paper. Where can I get the original Nokia paper? Can someone provide me with the part numbers.
Furthermore, the PDFs to printout paper were not on the CD while the directors still is there! I would appreciate to get those PDFs.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gabrielflach

Someone has the pdf files for printing?

Please use plain text.
Professor
Ztuka

I found these that I had for my Nokia SU-1B which I still have...

cant find for A4 papers though. You must have certain laser printers, I think OKI have some printers that can be used. Well, check with Anoto, the inventor.

Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Please use plain text.