Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia J (BH-806) Problem with Clipholder

Registered Member
Javin

Nokia J (BH-806) Problem with Clipholder

Hi. After using for a month or more, I notice there are some issues with the clipholder.

Normally it should stand by the headset when we put it into clipholder, but now it doesn't. It is really troublesome because of the "redialing with one click" function. It always accidentally redial to last person i called. And also because of the stand by mode wasn't activated, it still drains battery. To me, it doesn't worth so much for spending so much for the special functions because it wasn't really working fine.

Please help. Thanks

Nokia J (BH-806)
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi Javin,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

If the clipholder doesn't function properly please take it to a Nokia Care Point where this can be repaired or replaced for you. Accessoiries have a 6 month warranty. You can find your nearest Care point here

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sn1ped

I had repented to buy this so called premium bluetooth headset.

The trouble is the tolerance of their pathetic manufacturing is causing this issue. The clip with start working alright in summers and will start redialing in winters as the interior connections shrink in winters and the headset wont go off. I have similar issue. They always tell you to go to Nokia Care, in India (Gurgaon, Haryana) every Nokia Care said they wont take the headset back or replace. The dumb engineers and service representatives had no idea.

I was a Nokia fanboy and they burnt me.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sn1ped

this an auto response to all issues. How about someone in Nokia fire the manufacturing guy and give the money back option to the users who are suffering due to wrong product.
Please use plain text.