Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia J (BH-806) end call touching twice the b...

Contributor
crossing

Nokia J (BH-806) end call touching twice the button won't work.

Nokia J (BH-806) end call touching twice the button won't work. Anyone occured this ? The only way to end the call is to put it back in the clip.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kirksnap

Re: Nokia J (BH-806) end call touching twice the button won't work.

Hi, 

There are two ways to end a call using your BH-806. You can either place the headset in the carrying clip or end a call by touching the "end a call" button twice. If touching "the end a call" button does not work, you may try to reset your headset and it will clear all the pairings on the headset.

Below are the instructions:

1. Press and hold for 4 seconds to switch off the headset.
  2. Press and hold for 9 seconds to clear the device pairings. The headset beeps twice. The red and green indicator lights alternate.
  3. When the headset switches on, follow the voice prompts. Pairing mode is activated.

Try again to pair your headset to your phone and then try to check if you are still having the same issue with the "end a call" button of the headset. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
crossing

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately this didn't fix my problem. I cannot end the call by touching the "end a call" button twice after hard reset instructions. The fact is that I cannot answer the phone as well when the handset its not on clip. All other button functions works well, reset 4 seconds , power off 4 seconds, chose language, redial last number . I think its a software issue. I try it to conect it to my pc via CA-101 cable but all it does is charging, my pc won't see it. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
crossing

Well, it was me the stupid.  I was pushing the button instead of touching..

Please use plain text.