Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia JBL PlayUp - Stereo Support?

Registered Member
DALTTO
Accepted Solution

Nokia JBL PlayUp - Stereo Support?

If I purchase 2 x Nokia JBL Playup Speakers, Can I connect them together via Bluetooth for stereo like I can with the Nokia Play 360?

Advisor
Xabre16V

Re: Nokia JBL PlayUp - Stereo Support?

I would like to know that too.

Registered Member
DALTTO

Someone must know the answer to this please?

On the support informtion on the website about Stereo, it says you can link 2 as a pair, but it says nothing in the instructions about this or how to connect 2 speakers.

Registered Member
DALTTO

Third tiime of asking. Do Nokia actually ever reply to support questions?

Registered Member
ismabox

Contributor
CQwert

Noooooooo!

Using Lumia 920.

Btw: PLEASE NOKIA SUPPORT STEREO-PAIRING FOR JBL PLAYUP SPEAKERS
Registered Member
lankku

Now it seems that Nokia Play 360, which has stereo support, is going to be discontinued. It just dissapeared from Nokia web site last week at least here in Finland.

Way to go Nokia - the replacement product (JBL PlayUp) is lacking "THE" feature which made the previous model (360 Play) to differentiate from all the other Bluetooth speakers. By discontinuing the old product that is not an option either anymore.

Is Nokia  going to add the stereo support on the JBL PlayUp? The device supports firmware updates, but is the hardware able to do the trick? If not, then it is just too bad..

I am so annoyed - I almost bought a pair of 360's few weeks back and now they are already out from all the stores where I visited...

Contributor
CQwert

As far as I know the Play 360 is still available on Amazon! :smileyhappy:
Using Lumia 920.

Btw: PLEASE NOKIA SUPPORT STEREO-PAIRING FOR JBL PLAYUP SPEAKERS