Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 Red In-Ear Headset Replacement...

Zangai

Nokia Lumia 920 Red In-Ear Headset Replacement?

Hello,

A week ago I received my Nokia Lumia 920 (red) with the bundled in-ear headset.

At that moment everything worked well, but yesterday I noticed that the sound out of the right side is considerably lower then the left. I was wondering where I could get a replacement for my headset, because I really like the red color.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 Red In-Ear Headset Replacement?

hi mate,

the part number you are looking for is WH-208. you can search all good storefront retailers, or reputable online retailers. if you fail to find a place you can purchase your desired earphones from, try contacting your local Nokia Care and they can point you in the right direction: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Zangai

Thank you for that information, but what I would like is for Nokia to send a replacement, because as far as I can tell, it falls under warranty. I cannot find an e-mail adres to write to for this, and my local Nokia Care site wants me to either fill in a form about a complaint, or to call a paynumber, and also isn't in my local (Dutch) language.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

try calling the number mate, sometimes that is the only option present. hopefully there will be someone who speaks Dutch or English on the other end of that line....they should be able to handle your enquiry.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.