Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Purity Pro headset - Mic is not working

architect7
Accepted Solution

Nokia Purity Pro headset - Mic is not working

Just picked up an open-box pair of Purity Pro headphones on Amazon and loving them so far.  However, I can't seem to get the mic to work with my Nokia 928 or with my laptop.  I can get the microphone to show activity in the built-in configurator in Windows 8 but it will not work in Lync 2013.  Not faint or distant, just zero sound is captured by the mic.

Additionally I can't get the headset to reset per this article:  http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/product/bh-940/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA108573

Anything else I should try before returning these?  Thanks in advance!

architect7

Re: Nokia Purity Pro headset - Mic is not working

Ordered another pair that works flawlessly out of the box, first pair must be defective so I am returning them.

Contributor
Pitouli

Re: Nokia Purity Pro headset - Mic is not working

The Mic of my first one stopped working after 3 months, then other issues.

Thanks to the warranty, they send me a new one. The Mic also stopped to work after few months, then the play/pause button (like the previous one), and today it's the battery which does not charge anymore!!

There is definitely an issue with this headset (which otherwise is very very kewl... But if every time it stops to work after few months...)!!

Let us know if your new one still work after 1 year! :smileyvery-happy: