Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Purity Stereo In-Ear Headphones Compatibilit...

Contributor
kcwallace

Nokia Purity Stereo In-Ear Headphones Compatibility Question

[ Edited ]

I currently have a Lumia 900, and will be upgrading to a Lumia 920 as soon as it is available.  Unfortunately, my current head phones are on their last legs needing replacement before the Lumia 920 comes out. 

I see the Nokia Purity Stereo In-Ear Headphones are compatible (control volume, phone calls, etc.) with my 900.  The million dollar question is will the compatibility continue for Lumia 920 when it is released next month.

It is not listed as an accessory for the Lumia 920.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia Purity Stereo In-Ear Headphones Compatibility Question

@kcwallace

As Lumia 920 has a 3.5mm universal connector there should not be any issues, it is not a Nokia 3.5mm AV one.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
redgrenadine

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ashmonsterr

I am having compatibility compatibility issues with the Lumia 920 and Purity in-ear.  The volume controls and play/pause features do not work but the mic does. I called Nokia support and was informed that the purity in-ear was not listed as a compatible accessory. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@ashmonsterr

Although this applies to Lumia 920 Euro version, in as much as Start/Stop, change track, volume + & - there are no issues using WH-920 with my 920; as I decline Microsoft terms for voice control I can't say for this function.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kcwallace

I ended up buying these headphones. I have no troubles with the controls (voice and music) with my Lumia 920.

I did have some troubles with my 900. The controls didn't work if the phone was asleep.

Please use plain text.