Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Wireless Car Charger (CR200) Release Date

dustinw

Nokia Wireless Car Charger (CR200) Release Date

Is there any information on a release date for the Nokia Wireless Car Charger? I saw the intro of the product at MWC, and I'm really interested in purchasing one. I haven't been able to find any information regarding the release date though. Does anyone happen to have any information about the release?

I was able to find this:

http://press.nokia.com/products/media/7924/photo/nokia-920_wireless_charging_car_holder_cr200_lan_rg...

But that's all.

Thanks!

Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Nokia Wireless Car Charger (CR200) Release Date

Unfortunately Nokia has yet to give any specific release dates for any countries yet. This forum does not have access to release dates either. All you can do is keep checking with online retailers for more info as it's likely to appear online long before it is in physical stores.
JasonDC

Re: Nokia Wireless Car Charger (CR200) Release Date

It is now two months after this last posting. Any more news? I heard the FCC approved it. Could buy one in England and then have it shipped over here. Really need it. I'm SO surprised how quickly my battery runs down when I use the Nokia Here. Great navigation, but a real battery eater