Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia n97 mini battery charging problem

Registered Member
sj1234

Nokia n97 mini battery charging problem

i just bought a nokia n97 mini, the phone is behaving erratically. i.e when i charge the phone when its on it fully charges and the phone shows full battery but when i switch off my phone and re connect the charger it again charges for more than 30 min and keeps on charging dont know why? moreover the battery heats up and the backup is low not even 1/4 of what is written in booklet/ leaflet. it appears that the phone is faulty moreover i have already shown this to nokia care and somehow the dealer replaced it but same problem. is there anyone here facing the same problem? if not try this and you may be the one in the same lot as f mine. if you know the solution do let me know
Please use plain text.
Lewed

Re: Nokia n97 mini battery charging problem

[ Edited ]

Does you use the standard charger (AC-10) for charging your N97,  you can also use CA-146C charger for charging, but it must be AC-4U /AC-5U, or the battery will be not charged fully. You should go to the store where you buy the phone and ask them to slove your problem.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mayanklalani

Hi

I am facing teh same problem . The batter gets drawined in 70 - 80 minutes of talktime. i have bought the ohones 10 days ago out of which i have send teh phone 2 times to nokia service centre. They have replaced with a new baterry.

Despite the same teher is no solution.

The phone baterrey suckks big time

MAYANK LALANI

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sadik27

hi my battery is not charging when i hve kept full night 4charging bt stil nt charge its shown me low what is the problem my mobile is nokia N97mini plz help me or email me thnx
Please use plain text.